Please contact me with your enquiry so that we can have a chat about what you are experiencing and determine the best option for you & your dog.
Initial behavioural consultation and assessment
- A history form will be sent to you to be completed in advance of the initial consultation. A vet check may be recommended and if relevant, medical history will be requested from your vet (with your permission) to offer the most comprehensive support.
- Initial consultation lasting 1.5 – 2 hours
- In-depth support plan tailored to you & your dog
- Complimentary one hour follow-up appointment at a date and time to be arranged following the initial consultation
- Telephone/e-mail support for 6 months to be used in conjunction with support plan
- Communications with your vet or other practitioners when relevant to your dog’s behaviour (if consent has been given)
£160 (if outside of a 10 mile radius of Dawlish then an additional call-out fee may be added)
Additional one hour follow-up appointments: £50 (if outside of a 10 mile radius of Dawlish then an additional call-out fee may be added)
Follow-up appointments will be conducted in a way that is appropriate for yourself and your dog at an agreed location. Support/coaching walks are a popular option for many guardians.
One hour ad-hoc consultations (not for complex behaviours such as aggression, anxiety, fear or stressed based behaviour)
Sometimes, you may just feel that you’d benefit from some advice and a bit of help. Whatever you would like to discuss, I’d like to offer a flexible service to suit your needs.
- Virtual one hour appointment (zoom) – £55
- In-person one hour appointment – £65 (if outside of a 10 mile radius of Dawlish then an additional call-out fee may be added)
- In-person one and a half hour appointment – £75 (if outside of a 10 mile radius of Dawlish then an additional call-out fee may be added)
Should ‘ad-hoc’ appointments lead to full behavioural assessments then pricing will be discussed on a case by case basis.
Workshops and seminars
Running on an ad-hoc basis. Please follow me on Facebook (Know Your Dog – Behaviour & Training | Facebook) to keep up to date with the latest information on any workshops/seminars I am running or will be speaking at.