Dog Behaviour Support & Training in South Devon
My name is Sally Lewis. I am a Certified Canine & Animal Behaviourist, as well as a Certified Family Dog Mediator. I use an ethical approach based on empathy and mutual trust between yourself and your dog, exploring your dog’s individual needs. I help you to understand their behaviour, factors contributing to behaviour, and how we can support your dog to behave differently. I only use methods led by the latest science, so you can be sure that you are in good hands. I hold multiple qualifications in canine behaviour, including a Level 5 Diploma in Canine Behaviour, as well as qualifications in Canine Communication, Training, Anxiety, Fear, L.E.G.S® Applied Ethology, and Canine Health and Nutrition. I am a proud member of The Association of INTODogs.
I offer support with behavioural needs such as:
- Aggression (to you, to other dogs, animals, or other people)
- Fearfulness, anxiety, and stress related behaviour
- Separation related behaviour
- Compulsive behaviours
- Predatory behaviour
- Frustration related behaviours
- Other behaviour that you and your dog may be trying to overcome.
- Supporting your foreign rescue dog
- I also offer appointments to help you understand dog body language, advice on adopting a rescue dog and giving them a positive transition in to your home, and anything else that will help you have a more understanding, enhanced relationship with your dog.
I am covered by the UK Dog Behaviour & Training Charter. This means you know you are in the hands of somebody experienced, qualified, and knowledgeable, with the wellbeing of your dog at the centre of my approach.
I cover Exeter, Exminster, Starcross, Dawlish, Teignmouth, Newton Abbot, Torbay, Totnes, Paignton, and surrounding areas.
Fully insured and canine first aid trained.
Please visit the ‘About’ page to find out about me, my approach and ethos. Please visit the ‘Services’ page to see what I can offer you. Please visit the ‘Contact’ page to get in touch.
Find me on Facebook: Know Your Dog – Behaviour & Training | Facebook